Bee Pollen is one of the world's oldest superfoods!
Recognized by scientists globally as a natural substance to help empower the body to heal, resist diseases and boost energy.
Benefits of Bee Pollen:
- Bee Pollen is an excellent source of vitamins including B-complex and folic acid
- Pollen is 40% protein (a higher concentration than poultry, beef or fish)
- Loaded with amino acids, more than an equal serving of beef, cheese or eggs.
- Bee pollen can help the body recover after vigorous exercise
- Antioxidants found in bee pollen help to support healthy functions of your digestive system and assist your body in gaining more nutrients from the food you eat
- Bee pollen can help curve cravings
- Great for keeping skin youthful and healthy
- May help keep your respiratory system healthy due to the high content of antioxidants found in bee pollen
Recommended bee pollen use is 1 - 2 teaspoons per day. Mix pollen in yogurt, smoothies, cereal, juice or just chew and swallow.
Please consult a doctor before introducing a new supplement to your body. Do not feed to children under three years of age. Not recommended for people who have allergic reactions to bee stings or bee products.