Looking to impress your guests? Try this simple yet very tasty appetizer!
- 1 French baby Brie wheel 7oz
- 4 mashed roasted garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp salted butter melted
- 3 tsp Florida's Finest Raw Gallberry Honey
- dash of kosher salt
- dash of fresh ground pepper
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary (one finely chopped, one reserved for garnish)
- Fresh French baguette
Preheat the grill at 375 Degrees Fahrenheit
Combine salted melted butter, mashed roasted garlic cloves, raw gallberry honey, salt, pepper and chopped rosemary into a small kitchen bowl. Stir until blended well.
I recommend placing the wheel of brie on a piece of tin foil. Baste both sides of the the cheese well. Place the brie with the foil on the grill. Continue to baste your cheese with the butter while grilling. Grill both sides for about 2-2 1/2 minutes each. (You may need a minute or two more depending on your grill)
Once done enjoy with a fresh French baguette! Yum!